  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Spybot MessageEvent

I realize that I may be reinventing the wheel with this, but I was not able to find another way of accomplishing the same thing. After setting up a VLLEvent using: #define VLLEvent 1 SetEvent(VLLEvent, VLL(), EVENT_TYPE_VLL_MSG_RECEIVED); then (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, header
(score: 2.653)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I've made some changes to the Standards. One thing I forgot to say in my post was that for more information on the repository and for previous posts see www.ldraw.org/repository Anyway, here is what I made for changes... Moved "Terms" to the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 2.653)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.6

I've gone ahead and released a new version of BricxCC. Get it while it's hot! :-) There are a few rough edges in this release, primarily in the pbForth console. Also, the leJOS .hlp file was so large I did not include it in the main installer. The (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, FTX)

help, header
(score: 2.653)

  Re: Mark 4 Destroyer

(...) Well done! :-) This is the type of response I'm looking for! Ok, well my color scheme is the similar to my battle cruiser - You will note that there are no blue bricks. That would be too much. Yellow is used as hidden filler, white is the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

express, set
(score: 2.653)

  S@H Stuff...

...I love the little shop at home service packs but I wish they came with some hints on what to do with them... :-/ ...I picked up the 5126 construction accessories, but have no idea what to do with the little red 'L' shaped pieces with rubber (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.653)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

Ok, I've been rather busy as of late, so back to the debate... :) (...) Ok. So we agree now? That our definitions of 'prove' differ? Right? (...) Aha!, would say I, are not testimonials subject to personal feelings or prejudices? Can you fully trust (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 2.653)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, I really like the thought of a special group lugnet.trains.org for people to help plan and talk about how to set up more clubs like PNLTC and GMLTC. The .org. node is forward-expandable (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.653)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

[Added lugnet.cad.dev to newsgroups list] (...) A little bit, yes, but not a lot. Since you bring it up, now a good time to give it a second round of consideration. Here are some of my thoughts: One thing that would work out nicely in the .parts (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.653)

  Halloween Lego Design Contest

Hello Everyone, I don't know about all of you, but my favorite time of the year is Halloween and my favorite pastime is building with my Lego collection. This year, Erik Wilson's Ancient Design Contest sparked an idea and soon Felix Greco, Anne (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.653)

  Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <370ABA02.A88C76EF@v...er.net>... :We figured the best way to get a lot of bricks to the "target" is to :have them purchased locally by a volunteer (which we haven't identified :yet, please note me if you'd be (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.652)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Todd, For the sets group, it would help if we had a standardized way of naming TLG sets. Just using the set number gets us in trouble when multiple sets have the same number. I assume Pause has some sort of coding system to deal with this. Would (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.652)

  How do I go about getting old sets?

I don't know much about the auction side of things, particularly here in the UK. What is the best way to get old sets? I'm looking for the Super Car 8880 set. Anybody with one to sell? Thanks for any help, Antony. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.652)

  Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

(...) The idea is to donate the most bricks(1) we can arrive at, rather than cash per se, and do it at the House closest to where Gary lived. So your donation (given that you live in NY) is welcome but poses some logistical problems... it masses a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.652)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) Say, before you submit it for voting, I have a couple more questions: Did you also notice that the curved lines look a bit choppy and that the green and white decorations seem to float below the main surface rather than above or coincident (...) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.652)

  Re: Bionimecharacebots etcetera

(...) I don't think there's anything wrong with announcing MOC's of all types, but please set the followup to the .mecha group. And I think the same would apply to any other genre that has a subgroup of lugnet.build, including .town. --Bill. (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

set, followup
(score: 2.652)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

(...) I could very easily set up an informal poll for you, if you want something like that to help gather information on opinions. --Todd (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.651)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) One option is that you could simply point people to: (URL) has the benefit that it will automatically recognize them and fill in their name & e-mail address into the form, so they don't have to type it in each time they post a file. Otherwise (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.651)

  **lego motors?**

Hi I built a robot and it wont travel straight at equal power levels? Why do I need to set the motors at such different levels to get the bot to travel straight? I am using the click and drag software that came with the rcx. any help much (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.651)

  I understand, but can we make it better?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Todd Lehman (<3ab2f0a6.152546955...gnet.com>) wrote at 05:06:00 (...) The severe nature of the original post certainly took me aback, and I think that's part of what has fuelled this debate. I started off in the 'this is a Very (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, followup
(score: 2.651)

  Re: 4564, bought it.

OK, I bought it. Payed 700,- for the 4564 and a complete 6614. Also got a 6856, but I do'nt now if it is complete yet. Got some other parts too. Aprox. 150 parts. The 4564 lacks 3 big doors on the blue car, two blue 1x1 bricks with handle, one (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.651)

More:  Next Page >>