 Trains / 1038
Re: 4564, bought it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:09:53 GMT

OK, I bought it. Payed 700,- for the 4564 and a complete 6614. Also got a 6856,
but I do'nt now if it is complete yet. Got some other parts  too. Aprox. 150
parts.

The 4564 lacks 3 big doors on the blue car, two blue 1x1 bricks with handle,
one minifig and one black 1x1 cone.

For those intrested in the new set costing 1.259,- NOK. It's about 163 USD. I
do'nt now how much the shipping will cost, but I guess it will be a fortune
:-). If some of you are intrested in buying it, I will be happy to help you
out. But guess what I want from the set :-). The parts I am missing from my old
set of course :-).

Hmm... Shipping will cost less if I do'nt send the hole box, just the parts...
Converter is also hevy... And tracks... Hmm..... Maybe it won't cost a fortune
if it's only the parts you are intersted in...

Well, just tell me if anyone is still intrested.

Hugo Matre