 Trains / 1032
1031  |  1033
Subject:
4564?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:25:18 GMT

Hello!

Got an offer for a 4564 today. They request half price of new price for it.
4564 is still on the shelfs here in Norway and is very expensive. They request
1.250,- NOK for it. A new 4559 goes for 1.159,-, and a 4565 goes for 1399,-. So
when I compare number of parts I think 1.248,- for the 4564 is far from
reasonable.

So, is 600 NOK a reasonable price to pay for a used 4564?

Regards
Hugo Matre