  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Self Organisation (Was: Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article <FqB237.Aqu@lugnet.com>... (...) that (...) way (...) something (...) also (...) Ooops, I guess I should have been a bit more clear in my questioning. I meant that it seems as though the selection (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

express, set
(score: 2.752)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) This is sort of off-topic, but I just remembered another one -- Clarke's "2001." Remember? "Open the pod bay doors, HAL!" "I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that." (...) Unknown? Nah, it's Major Moonbeam, having a bit of fun with the hapless newbie. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

express, set
(score: 2.752)

  Re: New train:Swiss City Express w/Panorama Car

(...) From Model Team set #5542 Black Thunder helicopter. They are used for the skid support legs; two per side. later, James Mathi (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.752)

  Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?

(...) Remember that international money orders aren't available everywhere, though. New Zealand is one such country... Chris Followup-To: set to lugnet.market.auction (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.752)

  Re: Browser locking up with big threads

(...) I get that all the time with Netscape Navigator -- all versions. It's always had a terrible time displaying super-complex tables. I'll bet if you load it up into Mozilla or MSIE5 it'll display a lot quicker. I don't know what to offer as (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.752)

  Re: Factoring going off line for a while

(...) OK, we have moved. I have the Gateway set back up. However, I have some mail challenges. The Dell laptop where I do all my mail picked (well, Murphy did the picking) the worst possible time to act up. It's throwing blue screens of death (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.751)

  Re: FS: 8 New Bulls Soldiers

Hi all, Seeing Jeff's post got me to thinking about something only tangentially related: (...) I just have a question here, innocently, for the multitude: Has anyone on LUGNET ever had a problem with unsolicited emails? I haven't, and my full and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.750)

  CFD: ReddiFest Train Layout

OK I want to know what is happening with the layout. I think we should all do a complete inventory of what sets we are bringing and then someone can volunteer to do a quick design of the track layout. I'm also bringing 12V and 4.5V (Blue) - is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

express, set
(score: 2.750)

  Re: Millennium City

Brian Sauls wrote in message ... (...) The city took 18 months to plan. From the time I tore down my previous 6x5 roadplate town in Jan 1998 to the time I constructed Millennium City in October 1999. The city plan grew as I purchased more and more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 2.750)

  Re: We need a new curator

I call it like I see it. We have not had an update in 4 months. While I came off as very serious, the fact still remains that he is MIA as far as I'm concerned. A responsible person communicates. We have heard nothing. I get no thrill or happiness (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, followup
(score: 2.750)

  eBay Auctions - Grey Bricks, Train Parts

Just wanted to let everyone know that I posted about 90 auctions on eBay this week. All of them close on Tuesday (3/28). All of the pieces are brand new. They came from the Express Train Set #4561, Sith Infiltrator (lots of grey pieces!) and Mos (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 2.749)

  Re: How many windows does 4561 Railway Express come with?

(...) Ok, ok. Mr. Pickie... Tony, Larry is right. That is the correct count of clear thin-wall dimensions and pieces. Since Lego used them as "train windows," in #4560/4561, you naturally phrased your question inside the context of this set, and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.749)

  Re: Incredible Shrinking Disease

(...) Ar! Pirates of the Carribean returning under guise of the Town lineup! But is Disney World marketable worldwide? (Euro-Disney is a byword among US comics.) Imagine if Lego were working with Disney to do a just-in-time deluxe movie special (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 2.748)

  Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) Don't know 'bout that. But I have things set up to view threads expanded which works nice. However, I do dislike Gravity because I cannot sort by thread as a secondary sort parameter. If I want to sort by subject and also follow the thread I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.748)

  WW2 Ambulance (was: addicted to LEGO)

(...) OK...OK...just got photos back To LEGO ... thanks for the Flash Speeder set ... great green parts pack :) check out My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" Allanton's Latest News web page (URL) set to lugnet.general) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.town)

set, followup
(score: 2.747)

  Re: What do you do with multiple Blue Hoppers?

(...) I don't think you will. There are no cool parts in the set (with exception of wooden tons maybe). But it's the cheapest way to get a lot of magnetic couplings, wheel sets, bogie plates, groundplates. So I have stuff for trading and building (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.747)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: HJ-025 GOBLIN

(...) Hajimemashite, Coronado san. :) I prefer your MOC-mech(mecha1) than GunJin. I feel Gunjin is smart, well-colour-schemed, but not so hot. On the other hand, your "mecha1" has heavy-shape, cool-edge, and very hard millitary style. I love it. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, express
(score: 2.746)

  Re: FUT, FUT, FUT....

(...) There's a difference between being interested in a particular *thread*, and being interested in a particular newsgroup. I don't subscribe to lugnet.castle.*, because I don't have the time. That doesn't mean I'm totally disinterested in all (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.745)

  Re: 3 days left on these lots, recent bids inside

Updates on the following lots parted out from a 4561 Railway Express. Three days left on these three auctions: LEGO® 4561 Train - Passenger Car only, MISP Includes passenger car from 4561 plus unused stickers for it and instructions, mini-figs, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 2.744)

  Re: Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse

(...) I had another look at it today in the store. I don't see any microwave. It's like an inkblot that no longer shows me what I expect to see. However, the oven is pretty neat. How come the milk and meat is stacked up on the shelf though? Is that (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

express, set
(score: 2.744)

More:  Next Page >>