 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5537
Re: FS: 8 New Bulls Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:09:31 GMT

Hi all,

Seeing Jeff's post got me to thinking about something only tangentially
related:

J Stabile wrote:

First to email to (remove nospam):

jcconsultingNoSpam@att.nospam.net

I just have a question here, innocently, for the multitude:  Has anyone
on LUGNET ever had a problem with unsolicited emails?  I haven't, and my

full and correct email address appear in every header I post.  So maybe
it's a silly question, but I want to know for some reason.  (Also, is
there any anti-combing measure in place to prevent some enterprising
spammer from coming in and reading them?)

best

Lindsay

(Sorry, posted this one originally without followups set, so I cancelled
and reposted.)