 Trains / 4697
Re: How many windows does 4561 Railway Express come with?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:09:22 GMT

Warning, pedant alert.

tony kilaras wrote:

Is this a correct count:

25 1x4x3 trans-light-blue
16 1x2x3 trans-light-blue

Of thinwalls.

Window count is none, I think. :-)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!

Ok, ok. Mr. Pickie...
Tony, Larry is right. That is the correct count of clear thin-wall dimensions
and pieces. Since Lego used them as "train windows," in #4560/4561, you
naturally phrased your question inside the context of this set, and called
them "train windows," to which I responded, (inside the context of your
presumed meaning).
Just because an outside observer, who's perspective is obviously jaded,
because he has sooooo many "real" Lego train windows, that his mind cannot be
bent to any other perspective, is quite beyond our understanding. I think he
needs care and our acceptance for his plight. Maybe he'll show us his
perspective and give us, (as a token of thankfulness) some "real" train
windows so that we will never, ever, make that mistake again. (*)
Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...

*Note to Larry* I will not be holding my breath on the reciept of "real" Lego
Train windows.
*****