 Local / United Kingdom / 3189
CFD: ReddiFest Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:35:49 GMT

OK I want to know what is happening with the layout.
I think we should all do a complete inventory of what sets we are bringing and
then someone can volunteer to do a quick design of the track layout.

I'm also bringing 12V and 4.5V (Blue) - is anyone else bringing any of these
items?

Here's my inventory of what I am bringing - I don't have any extra track.

2126
2150
3225
4519 Crosstrack
4533
4536 x 10
4541
4547 x 2 (I have no Euro Express)
4552
4553
4555
4556
4557
4559 x2

That's it, if you have a set for sale that I haven't got please let me know.

Carbon 60