 Local / United Kingdom / 3190
Re: Totem pole?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:46:42 GMT

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Jonathan Reynolds (<Fqpt0F.1Gx@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 23:24:15

What is this Totem pole thread all about? (Sorry, I must have missed the
original messages). It sounds like an opportunity to build a massive Lego
tower in sections but that would require scaffolding wouldn't it?

That's the idea, if I can get enough people interested :-)

At the last LEGOfest, we got up to about 2 metres, and from the lack of
interest so far, I can't see this one getting much higher.

If we can get some momentum going, I hope we can call on the support of
TLC for a future event, but on the current showing, that's unlikely.

The current objective is more artistic merit than absolute height.
There's a few pics of the last tower about, and Jason Briscoe's base
section was absolutely brilliant.

Huw? have you still got the piccies of the last fest available?
--
Tony Priestman