 Local / United Kingdom / 3194
Re: Totem pole?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:02:22 GMT

This is a v. good point, which I'm happy to go along with.

I quite like the idea of a Towerfest, on a nice warm summer day,
outside, small boys playing in the park, jumpers for goalposts... ;-)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Phil Traviss (<004801bf836c$dec0b0e0$f501010a@castle
toncomms.co.uk>) wrote at 10:56:55

FWIW, my concerns about fest IV are that we are in danger of spreading
ourselves too thin. I would imagine there's plenty to keep us busy just with
trains. However, that might not suit everyone. But in my own mind, the theme
for Redditch is 'trainfest' (as well as all the swapping of course). Perhaps
we could defer the totem pole and/or space base themes till a later fest
when there's plenty of notice for all to contribute?

--
Tony Priestman