 Local / United Kingdom / 3187
Re: Totem pole?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:40:41 GMT

Well, I asked if anyone was doing anything a week or so ago, and got no
replies, so I was thinking that it wasn't going to happen.

From my point of view, 'I will if you will' :-)

Let's say:

* A footprint of 32x32 or smaller.

* The top & bottom to be at least two studs thick,

* and the top to be liberally sprinkled with tiles, so that we can get
the sections apart again.

Any more for any more?

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Huw Millington (<FqpJt6.4xF@lugnet.com>) wrote at
20:01:09

Is the totem pole a go-er then?

I have just made something fairly interesting out of bits from 4 x 7171 that
I could adapt into a pole section.

If so, what's the interface specification?

Huw

--
Tony Priestman