 Local / United Kingdom / 3215
Re: Totem pole?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
In answer to Simon's questions:
M/B = mint/boxed - I will be bringing some sealed 4.5v sets, for display
only.

Interesting.

I can also bring 7725 and 7745, but I need to replace the rubber bits of the
wheels on the 7725 - anybody any ideas on that?

Buy some more?  I'll be buying some old train stuff from a source of mine - not
sure how well they would have lasted.  Do a search in lugnet.trains on
replacement 12V tyres I'm sure this has come up before.

The fiddle yard (as 'real' railway enthusiasts call it) will basically be a
bunch of sidings (probably 8) with sufficient points to merge down to one
12v track. I don't quite envisage how you want to join the 12v yard to 9v,
but we can probably work something out on the day.

Agreed.

Carbon 60