  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 41 – 60 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: cramming details into 6 studs

(...) Check out Dan Siskind's design on the GMLTC's new subway cars: (URL) used the 1x2x3 train window on the driver's side, with a 1x2x3 'thin wall' behind it. The door is exactly what you proposed - the small black airplane window set back a half (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.387)

  a couple more GMLTC pictures

Yea, I know I promised more 'teaser' pictures a while back. Well, here are a couple new shots of our still-in-construction train station. It still needs the canopy over the platforms, and the clock tower is waiting for pieces, but you get the idea. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.376)

  Re: cool train layout

(...) <blushing> Here is a link to some pictures of our new, in-progress layout: (URL) got a LOT of work to do, but hopefully I'll be able to post more 'teaser' pictures as work progresses. If you have any other questions or comments, bring them (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.369)

  Re: SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

(...) Looks nice -- welcome to the third dimension! JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.245)

  Re: SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

(...) Ouch! But, well deserved, the way the Angels beat up on the Twins bullpen. Congrats to the Angels, and their fans. Good luck in The World Series! JohnG, GMLTC, Twins fan... :-) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.244)

  Modified (and improved) "Challenger" model

I first posted this a while ago: (URL) the last several weeks, I've come up with some improvements. I redesigned the 'guide' mechanism, instead of using the small train wheels I'm using cut (gasp!) pieces of Technic flex tubing. This allows the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.184)

  Teaser: New Driver Wheel

A friendly elf visited the GMLTC last night, and had real life copies of a new driver wheel, very similar in design to the proposed one discussed here in .trains for the last several days. Elf said I could post a notice about it... So I can say (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.147)

  Re: Teaser: New Driver Wheel

(...) Hmmm... A "little more information"... Hmmm... How to put this... How about, "Cheaper than I had expected", or "cheaper than what I had considered a 'fair price'"... I'll leave the actual dollar amount to the Elf, for whenever they're ready to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.145)

  Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

They're not moderated yet, but they should be soon! I've got two folders, one of (URL) 'under construction'> photos, and the second of (URL) completed model.> The specs: From the base to the top of the tower is just over 7 feet tall. We have no idea (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.org, FTX) !!

gmltc, teaser
(score: 2.050)

  6 months!

6 more months to wait! After 15 years, finally! I just hope episodes II and III don't take too long to produce...... Yes, I have finally seen the trailer! Millions and billions of thanks to John Boreczky who put the trailer on a server somewhere to (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.432)

  Possible Preview of AT-AT set...

How long after ESB was it when LEGO® came out with this set? (URL) you think? Nah...Hmm. Well - take a look at the SW Hoth Teaser in the New large catalog in the upper right Hand Corner (Something is charging toward the Snowspeeder, and it looks (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.426)

  Re: Catalogues

Simon Robinson wrote in message <47C58C0CC8E2D111873...lc.com>... (...) In Turkey, we had two (slightly) different catalogs, too. In February, the first 1998 catalog was released. Than in August a second one with the same cover except a little (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.420)

  Technic/Expert Builder Auction Teaser

Well finally! We have built enough sets to start the TECHNIC Auction. Following is a partial list of TECHNIC/ Expert Builder sets that will be in this auction. I'm going to start the auction in the next day or so and will be adding new sets as I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

teaser
(score: 1.418)

  Re: How to bid

(...) ^^ I think you mean IN rather than ON, as I didn't think Pat was selling an auction, per se. That aside, I think the way to go is find the posts, read Pat's email address, and send Pat mail with your bid. That's typically how one bids in an (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

teaser
(score: 1.414)

  Another E1 pic

The E1 page at lego.com is showing 1/4 of a set to be released. It looks like Naboo Swamp, and you can see a Battle Droid and part of a STAP in the top center. The link is: (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.411)

  Re: A4 Class Locomotive teaser & Wheel count designations

(...) Counting wheels is standard for the US. (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.407)

  Re: A4 Class Locomotive teaser & Wheel count designations

On the contrary, this isn't ludicrous at all. It's a great idea! Why hasn't it been done before. Build a circle of track with sixteen sections of track. Make a train car using four train motors separated by 90 degrees each. Fill in the entire middle (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.407)

  Re: A4 Class Locomotive teaser & Wheel count designations

<snip> (...) Easy there, cowboy! I have built some 8 stud wide coaches (built over *2* wagon plates) that practically *do* equal the length of the diameter of the circle. *Looks* goofy going around the circle, and prototypically an engine could (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.407)

  Re: A4 Class Locomotive teaser & Wheel count designations

(...) I, too, but that's just you and I, James (and every other locophile)-- dreamers[:-p -John (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.407)

  Re: A4 Class Locomotive teaser & Wheel count designations

(...) Or a technic turntable?? (...) It presumably can be fudged a little, we're talking about a big span here. (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.407)

More:  Next Page >>