 Marketplace / Auctions / 1027
Re: How to bid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:56:57 GMT

chris wrote:

Would someone please inform me on how to bid on Pat Tinney's auction.
                                               ^^
I think you mean IN rather than ON, as I didn't think Pat was selling an
auction, per se.

That aside, I think the way to go is find the posts, read Pat's email
address, and send Pat mail with your bid. That's typically how one bids
in an auction conducted by email.

From his most recent posting with status, it looks like his address is
tinney@portal.ca

In fact, from the teaser posting (which you can find by sorting the
posts in this newsgroup by author, then looking for his first one)

"E-mail all bids and questions to: tinney@portal.ca"

I'm not sure it can be made much clearer than that. Did you read any of
his posts before you asked? It often helps to read what the auctioneer
has posted before you ask. Hope this helps.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.