 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 97
Re: SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Thomas Michon writes:

But I might be delayed if the Angels trounce the Twins one more time...

Ouch!  But, well deserved, the way the Angels beat up on the Twins bullpen.

Congrats to the Angels, and their fans.  Good luck in The World Series!

JohnG, GMLTC, Twins fan...  :-)