 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 101
Re: SCLTC Discovery Center Teaser Photo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 04:49:22 GMT

It seems "Trounce" is too soft a word. More like "Pound".
There's a reason AK's been my favorite all season...

Anyhow it looks like fun as I get to make another trip to Edison Field this
Saturday to watch our Angels take on the Giants.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get pictures up today due to an essay
assignment for high school, but I promise I'll get stuff up tomorrow.

- Thomas

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Thomas Michon writes:
The Southern California LEGO Train Club has finally completed its latest
layout, currently on display at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana,
California!

I've posted a teaser picture on our official website at www.scltc.org. Be
prepared for some totally new things...

The show ends tomorrow, so more pictures will be up on Monday.

But I might be delayed if the Angels trounce the Twins one more time...

Enjoy!

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC