  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 81 – 100 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: This new subject doesn't reset the thread (Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) That still doesn't entitle you to insult people. If I say "All people who live in East Boogle are morons." (thinking that's a totally fake location) and someone says "hey, I live in East Boogle", you've (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) Because they paid for it at the corporate level and some upstart manager is overstepping his authority in not enforcing it? Just guessing here, but don't rule it out. (...) Yep. (...) Unless it's a violation of a marketing or space allocation (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

Scott, please let me introduce you to a secret that I'm fairly sure most lego users are hip to... The "yellow" minifigs are representations of human beings who are lighter in skin color, i.e. white people. EVERY LEGO SET EVER MADE IS A PROVERBIAL (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: rapid river village at TRU

(...) I haven't hit any of the local TRUs in a few weeks (trying to economize until I get a new job), but the last time I saw any in the Sunnyvale, SJ Winchester, or SJ Blossom Hill stores was in July. If there's some part peculiar to that set that (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) do (...) Oh yes - much of Europe has awful problems with prejudice. I wouldn't say most people in the UK have a very good impression of Serbs either :) Possibly the difference is - at least in the case of gays - that by and large mainstream (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

(...) I agree this intrusion into the "Eric" thread will not be tollerated. We must unite as one whether it is spelt Eric, Erik, Erick, Erich, Erric, or Erict (1). Join with us to banish the Jeff's and Bruce's from this thread. Eric Kingsley The New (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  La belle province

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes: <snip> I dunno, Quebec doesn't seem all that oppressed to me, but I only have an outside view. Consider yourself lucky you're "stuck" with a country that would probably at least let you secede (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

Lindsay, (...) time. (...) I went (...) council in (...) shot by (...) that (...) with (...) like (...) Hmm... well, I guess my political philosophy is definately right / conservative (Which, in actuality, classic liberal) / Budding Libertarian. My (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea! And while we're at it, I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) But that makes them absolutly NO DIFFERENT as a mini-fig. If mini-Han and mini-Luke had tan heads then it would make sense for mini-Lando to have a brown head. However they are not based on the actors. Mini-Luke and mini-Han have yellow heads (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote (...) I'm afraid I have to disagree with both of you. Take hate crimes. I do think they should be discriminated against. You fry someone for a string of 1st degree murders? OK, so do something worse for a string of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

(...) The Somalia analogy holds for a decade ago, I think, when several factions had a more or less equal hold on different parts of the country. Now I'd say Afghanistan has "stabilised" as a decentralised theocracy. (...) First make it clear that (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) Ah...the venerable & eternal SW race card debate. I don't think that Lucas meant any harm by drawing on the stereotypes; that is, I don't think that there was any malicious intent. I realize that many folks will say that the Nemoidians didn't (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: pieces aaare pieces ... (hum "people aaare people" ...)

(...) A few more words: Pieces are pieces so why should it be Bley and grey should get along so awfully? ... You know they're different colours and they're different creeds, but different pieces have different needs ... Help me understand What makes (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: More on Moral Relativism

(...) From the article: "Yes, we knew all that, and so are now told that our intelligence agencies are inept, naïve, and worse, for not spotting the hijackers in advance. But we also surely suspect that, had any government watchdog agency swept down (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: New Web Page

On Wed, 12 May 1999 00:32:49 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) No comments on education. I am not of schooling age, nor have children, or likely to in the near future. (When considering flameage in your replies, (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Sproaticus wrote <37C57D80.330C3CEB@io.com>... <snip> (...) My point was the really young age. Nowhere (alltough I don't have any hard facts) is the number of murders done by young ones so high than in U.S. You should really ask yourself what's (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

This is EXACTALLY what I said would happen! ((URL) only thing left open by the article is if LEGO will continue the line with new names, but that's not very likely seeing as names in contention are main characters and all. I am so ticked off about (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego) !

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

(...) I'd go along with that. I'm not too happy with the idea of positive discrimination. Occasionally it can bring about benefits if it's applied for a limited period of time - eg. in order to make sure that there are enough members of some group (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) It did have a real outcome. My point is that such an outcome would probably have happened anyway. The majority of the CW "hotspots", where the two ideologies reached the point of conflict, had pre-existing tensions; they would have resulted in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.992)

More:  Next Page >>