Re: rapid river village at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Matt Nourot writes:
Does anyone know of a TRU in the bay area that still has the rapid river
villages for $15.00?

I haven't hit any of the local TRUs in a few weeks (trying to economize until
I get a new job),  but the last time I saw any in the Sunnyvale,  SJ
Winchester,  or SJ Blossom Hill stores was in July.

If there's some part peculiar to that set that you need,  drop me an email:  I
bought three to part out,  and would be happy to sell/swap most of the figs,
horses,  teepees,  and other "ethnic bits".  But *not* the BURPs or extreme
low slopes,  which were among my primary reasons for buying the sets.

Ran