Subject:
New DDK seen at the Metreon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:28:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I went to the Metreon in San Francisco last weekend.  In the MSN store they
had a couple of Mindstorm's things one of which I had never seen.  It is
basically the Droid Developer Kit but it makes the bad guy robots instead.
I remember the initials were DDK so it must have been Dastardly Developer
Kit or some other bad guy conotation to the first D, like Deathstar or Darth
or something.  It sold for the same price as the regular DDK (99.99) and it
looked like they had only one.  It has the same brain as the regular DDK but
I vaguely recall that the mind was grey instead of white.  The whole kit is
full of grey technic parts.

Janet

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: