RE: ZanyBrainy in Fremont?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:24:11 GMT

The Zainy Brainy in Fremont is definitely open.  It was open in time for the
last BaLug meeting.  Right now they have a deal on some of the Indian
Village stuff and some of the Ninja stuff.

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
[mailto:lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 11:30 PM
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: ZanyBrainy in Fremont?

Several weeks ago,  I discovered on zanybrainy.com's store locator that they
have a store in Fremont.  However,  when I made the non-trivial drive up
there,  it was closed,  and looked like it was in the final stages of
preparation for opening (i.e.,  the shelves were stocked,  but it had that
"not a hair out of place" look that disappears permanently about 7.4 seconds
after the first batch of 8-year-old customers enter the store).

Is it open now?  And,  if so,  do they have the same deals that are
available
on the website (which I can't access due to browser incompatibilities)?

Thanks,

Ran

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: