  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 121 – 140 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

(...) As your own country's history shows, anti-Semitism, ethnic cleansing, genocide and racial/ethnic/religious intolerance is not a uniquely European experience. Zionism was an established philosophy well before WW2 and some form of Jewish (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.471)

  La belle province

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes: <snip> I dunno, Quebec doesn't seem all that oppressed to me, but I only have an outside view. Consider yourself lucky you're "stuck" with a country that would probably at least let you secede (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.453)

  Re: La belle province

(...) I noticed the examples you gave were from nations where democracy was inexistent at the time of the breakup. So I ask: is a democratic nation immune to separatism? I mean, not the sociological phenomena in itself, rather the effective (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.453)

  Re: La belle province

(...) No oppressed socially, but politically. Our rights as humans are well respected, if that's what you mean. No problem there. (...) Yep, that's 100% true. We don't consider ourselves as martyrs. We are pretty happy about our situation, even if (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.453)

  I book a space. Sept 13 2003

OK, last night I went to the new library and had a look at the facilities. WOW! I think we have a new home. Its a new Library, located on Oakwood, just south of Rogers Rd. FYI if you have never heard of these 2 streets its cause they are not quite (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

ethnic
(score: 1.441)

  Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!

(...) Read further. You'll find that the kid Tony Martin murdered was from an ethnic minority of which Tony Martin previously threatened to put in a field and "machine gun"... nice man. You’ll also find the kid pleaded for his life before being (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.436)

  Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?

(...) Character flaws? If true, the actions described are generally in the way of sexual assault. I might have a bad temper -- yeah, that's bad. But if I grope your wife, daughter, brother, son, or even you -- I've probably committed a crime! (...) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.422)

  Re: TheBrickArt's LEGO train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) It's located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, at the Canandian Polish Home, according to a search of the address. Sounds like a private enterprise at an ethnic club/association site. Ed (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.events)

ethnic
(score: 1.393)

  Re: Terrorists hate freedom

(...) (rereading what I wrote) Nope, didn't say that. They all (...) Allegedly. Maybe. Maybe not. If they were, two years held without charges? Those in charge are incompetent or evil. Take your pick, we need to get rid of them either way. When I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.393)

  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) Because they paid for it at the corporate level and some upstart manager is overstepping his authority in not enforcing it? Just guessing here, but don't rule it out. (...) Yep. (...) Unless it's a violation of a marketing or space allocation (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

ethnic
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Sheikh Yassin

(...) The right wing Israeli group Ateret Cohanim “is the spiritual focus for the return of Jews to their homes in the "Moslem" (once known as the Mixed) Quarter.” (i.e. this group, supported by Sharon, is engaged in ethnic cleansing). Where does it (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.390)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) I would never presume such :) Here's an analogy--there are those who notice that the emperor has no clothes and think to themselves, "Well, that emperor is pretty dense to be walking around without any clothes--look at how much better I am (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.386)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

Boy I hate when that happens--get a perfectly good tirade going and something happens with IE! Grr!!! Anywho, this time without the frothing (well, probably not...) (...) I am the second guy. Because you chose to misinterpret my intentions, doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.385)

  The Essay (was Re: The status of Iraq from a soldier who is there.)

(...) Odd. When I tested the link in the post preview page it worked. Now I can't even get to it using the article search on www.philly.com. Must be after a few days it goes to only registered users. Quite annoying. Given that the newspaper has (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.384)

  Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.

(...) Unique Selling Point. I understand he ticks all the correct ethnic minority boxes in one swoop. This means there is no need for other minorities to have a token presence in a movie, thus allowing more room for white guys! (...) I knew fine (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.378)

  "In order to do a proper count one has to know how many people voted in the first place."

(...) Postal votes have been used in the UK for yonks. However, they have been used recently as a tool to improve voter turnout. This has led to three problems: Party workers have been "assisting" voters with the paperwork. Within some ethnic (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.366)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2psB6.I3w@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) How does collecting dishes hurt society? People collect all kinds of things used by famous figures in history. Their fascination is more (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea! And while we're at it, I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

ethnic
(score: 1.358)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) I think Anthony has hit the nail on the head here. If you open the gate to create a group whose primary focus is not Lego but homosexuality and therefore off-topic, you will have to allow (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

ethnic
(score: 1.358)

  (canceled)

ethnic