 Events / 1156
Re: TheBrickArt's LEGO train show in Niagara Falls,Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.events, Erik Bush wrote:
In lugnet.events, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.events, Marek Cyran wrote:
...hello everyone...
..there is going to be LEGO train show this summer in Niagara
Falls,Canada..presented by TheBrickArt...the show will run from May 1st until
September 30th...there will be over 300m of running trucks...16 trains can run
independently...including high speed ones...also buildings.. bridges...
structures...all made of LEGO...the show will be located at 5072 Magdalen St...
it's about 400 m from Clifton Hill...the main street in Niagara Falls...

...there is also a business opportunity for individual or company that would
like to sell any kind of merchandise related to LEGO...two spaces are
available...each measures 360cm X 380cm..(about 12' X 12.5')...if any one is
interested please e-mail me for more info at: mcyran@allstream.net
..regards...

What is TheBrickArt? I've never heard of it.

jt

Yeh, What is it?  I have never heard of it either.   Sounds cool though:)

Erik Bush

It's located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, at the Canandian Polish Home,
according to a search of the address.
Sounds like a private enterprise at an ethnic club/association site.

Ed