  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2341 – 2360 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Batteries Dead

The only thing I would add is that 'cooler' temperatures will prolong shelve life of a drycell battery (AA type). (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  Re: A Question

In lugnet.adventurers, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: snip (...) snip Yes I saw that when you first posted, just hadn't had a good look at it yet. Looks good, I might try and produce one myself later. snip (...) Snip But what would they discover ? what kind (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Todd Lehman wrote in message <366163a8.4473573@lu...et.com>... (...) Yes. But I wouldn't call the serious nature of the posts over here "belief." I'd call it fact. How many flame wars have we had here in Lugnet? None. How many off-topic.debate (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  RE: legOS (-> Interdisciplinary Learning?)

(...) Jerry Bell wrote me that someone has managed to interface Dolphin Smalltalk to the RCX. It is just too bad that Stanford is Mac based and Dolphin Smalltalk is Windows only. I didn't have a specific version of Smalltalk in mind when I wrote the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  Re: So, how you feel these days?

Funny you should ask. Unfortunately, I have not been able to put nearly the time into my LEGO hobby that I would like. I'm quite dedicated to my family and professional life. I do a lot of playing with my 4 year old & 6 month old girls. We often (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

Well, In real life, if a preditor doesn't eat then it starves. So why not in robot life too? Maybe it can even get more desperate as it gets closer to death. The prey then wins when all of the preditors are dead. -Paul (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

Actually, on the LegoMindstorms Internals site(not affiliated with TLG) I saw a note that someone had suggested the possibility of inter-RCX communication with the IR port - that way, when the 'killer' 'kills' the 'killee' they could send a message (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  Overview internetlinks

A overview (at this moment) of working internetlinks about LEGO®WORLD from the beginning till now. Hasta LuEGO, Paul. Internet links: (URL) Paul Koelewijn (URL) - Reinhard Ben Beneke (URL) Reinhard Ben Beneke (URL) - Stuifzand (URL) Stuifzand (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

beneke
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

Here is my 2 cents worth. 1. Why even send the number of the preditor or prey. Just send the code that says I am preditor or prey. 2. Add some IR LED's to the outside of the bots. External powered. 3. Use the three in one light sensor array, but (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  RE: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

-----Original Message----- From: CAZOULAT Renaud CNET/DIH/REN [SMTP:renaud.cazoula...elecom.fr] Sent: Thursday, December 03, 1998 6:44 AM To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: RE: Predator/Prey thoughts ... (...) What happens to the prey when the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  RE: Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

This is the scenario I tried to describe before - - again, excellent job, Matt! (mine was the photobot at The Construction Site - - you know, go forward, spin lever frantically (two times) to trigger the shutter on the camera ("flash"), break (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.242)

  RE: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

aha, but that's the beauty of having a human judge as the decider, they can tell what a bot hit. If it hit a wall then from the bots point of view nothing changes, the bot backs up and heads off in another direction. If the bot hits another bot then (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Cybermaster Motor dead? Happend to anyone else?

(...) I know you said that fresh batteries didn't fixed it, but the only time it happened to me it happened *exactly* the way you said and the fix was to purchase new batteries. Sorry, but I have no other ideas whatsoever. Laurentino Martins *<||:-) (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

Also sprach Richard Dee: : The other, probably more interesting factor is that many people here could : probably describe their purchases as a whole percentage number (1%) or : above, of their annual income. I know I do. Somewhere between 2 and 3 (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

[snipped lots of not positive blabla] (...) I do not feel understod at all. If this is your final update, you have finally lost a consumer, a big fan, a big supporter and promoter. My buys for this years sets is less than 1% of what I bought in the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

beneke
(score: 1.242)

  lcad list activity...

dead
(score: 1.242)

  Cybermaster Motor dead? Happend to anyone else?

Last night I was programming my Cybermaster, the programm was running fine, except that the Brick stopped very hard and switched off after running forward about 1,5m . The voltage went down to 6.000 mV for 7.500 mV Since then there is only a (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Cybermaster Motor dead? Happend to anyone else?

Laurentino Martins schrieb in Nachricht (...) I know you said that fresh batteries didn't fixed it, but the only time it happened to me it happened *exactly* the way you said and the fix was to purchase new batteries. Sorry, but I have no other (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Cybermaster Motor dead? Happend to anyone else?

Laurentino Martins schrieb in Nachricht <4.1.19981231133737....90.220>... At 11:01 31-12-1998 Thursday , you wrote: I know you said that fresh batteries didn't fixed it, but the only time it happened to me it happened *exactly* the way you said and (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.241)

  Re: Jake did good?

(...) You are so right Jojo.... I do not like the company for bringing us the blueish greys and I even do not like the products from 2004 (and future ones). As long as they come in wrong colours I stop buying anything new. I only bought the mini ISD (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.241)

More:  Next Page >>