  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1921 – 1940 of about 6600.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) Not to my knowledge. The direct relatives we're aware of are few and far between. It's only until recently that we've been finding 'Sava's left and right. There's actually a Sava who's a news reporter here in Houston (but no relation). (...) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?

(...) My take on what I have seen and heard is; Mindstorms is not dead, as Jake confirmed at BrickFest. I suspect that the legacy of RIS compatibilty will force RIS 3.0, if that is what its to be called, to be an enhancement of RIS 1.0/1.5/2.0. I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?

(...) There were two things Jake said during his speech at Brickfest. 1) Mindstorms is NOT dead. 2) The future of Mindstorms is not the 2.0 With the popularity of FLL, I find it very unlikely LEGO would stop making the RCX. However, again because of (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?

(...) Yeah, but look at the options -- 2-axis accelerometer (capable of measuring 1 degree of tilt!) for $20. 8-channel, 12-bit analog input board for $22. A zillion different distance sensors, some with simple digital outputs. High-torque (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Next rtlToronto Timing

(...) I'm in. I have always wanted to try smaller blocks. (...) Uggh. I doubt block stacking needs any more complexity. Even after three runs at this competition, there were very few successful robots. Rob (rtl has been dead lately... Are we all (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.448)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) Please calm down folks.... First let me say a 'thank you' to all who left input. In a conclusion on dirt&dust topic one might say: - 9V may need some cleaning now and then, but shows a great resistance against dirt. - 12V conductor rails (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Tanks or Power Armor

(...) A mecha would have a very hard time getting close enough to make hand-to-hand relevant. A M1A1's turret can do a 360 and stop on a dime from a dead start in 1 second. It's not the most comfortable thing to do for the crew inside but it does (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.447)

  Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks

Hey everyone - I arrived in Chicago this afternoon after some time in Denmark and Germany after LEGOWORLD. I'm exhausted!! Right now I'm forcing myself to stay awake until 10:30 or so (normal bedtime) so I can get back into the time zone at home. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

beneke
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Dead Monorail Motor?

(...) I tried looking in the Monorail parts category, searching for Monorail, and searching by the clip part number (2685), and I came up with nothing. There is one seller in the UK with an incomplete motor listed (it's missing one of the clips that (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 0.447)

  How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

Dear train fans, once more I got a very general request from a Lego®-train-theme beginner. He wants to know, how to start into the train theme in the best way. I know most of these questins have been asked (and answered) in the past for several (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory)

beneke
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: Part 3 Suz: the BSB won recently... there was apparently some concern about how that BSB won.. can you describe the process? A: The BSB won the "if you had to pick one, which would you pick" (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

legends
(score: 0.447)

  Dead Monorail Motor?

While at BrickFest this past weekend my Airport Shuttle took a detour from the elevated (about 44 studs off the surface of the table) monorail track across the NCLTC section of the layout to the floor. While we have had monorail "incidents" numerous (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 0.447)

  Wing Commander (Re: Monday Morning Diversion)

(...) Actually, I'm of the mind that WC is a real classic. It came out about the early 90's and it *was* a landmark. Graphics, sound, and most important: Plot. The missions you flew had a success or fail tree, so if you kept winning you drove the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Monday Morning Diversion

(...) Do Trekkies include Star Trek: The Politically Correct Generation movies in the same numbering sequence? Was that the terrible one with the Shatner, or the not quite so terrible one with the Bore-g (let's not attack the humans because the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 0.447)

  Re: New Caption Contest!

Lenny:" And he had worms crawling out of his nose like this, (URL) and maggots in his eyes... He was the coolest dead person ever!" Other person: "Did you get to poke him with something?" Andrew Horvatits (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.447)

  Re: B.I. Joe Skyhawk

(...) That's lovely, really. Lovely in its own right; I'm still not convinced by the canopy geometry, though (can anyone every fully be, given how unique the original is?). The color scheme is dead perfect, though. I'd love to see you tackle the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.447)

  Re: What makes 375 a Legend?

Hi Johannes, "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message news:Gz7zxF.sC@lugnet.com... (...) That's also my feeling. I don't hate the Yellow Castle, I think it's a nice model, but not to the extent that I'm stunned by the design. Unlike (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Small Train Bridge Scene

(...) That is a brilliant idea, Jason! And of course your british dark red engine is simply marvellous.... Kind Regards, Ben P.s.: @Josh - I like your little sceenery too, but Jason has just stolen a part of your show... (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Steam

(...) Hi Dan, it depends in the first line of the prototype you try to model. If it is a product of pure phantasy, just do it the way you think it is best looking. My favorite engine has a cab of 4x7 (length x width!), but the cabs roof is 6x6. The (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Attention all RSS geeks!

(...) Heh, the biggest political fight of recent techies. Used to be XML, but that has settled down considerably. I used to follow the fight, but got really tired of it... I did come the conclusion that Mark Pilgrim (of the Atom side) knows what (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)

dead
(score: 0.447)

More:  Next Page >>