 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16417
16416  |  16418
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:34:51 GMT

can pilfer the part in question.  Can anyone help me out?  Reportedly this
piece is available on BrickLink however I was unable to find it.  If anyone
knows what it is called and point me to it on BL I would also be greatful.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Dead Monorail Motor?

(...) I tried looking in the Monorail parts category, searching for Monorail, and searching by the clip part number (2685), and I came up with nothing. There is one seller in the UK with an incomplete motor listed (it's missing one of the clips that (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)