 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16420
Re: Dead Monorail Motor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Walsh wrote:
I am seeking one of these hinge pieces or a dead monorail motor from which I
can pilfer the part in question.  Can anyone help me out?  Reportedly this
piece is available on BrickLink however I was unable to find it.  If anyone
knows what it is called and point me to it on BL I would also be greatful.

I tried looking in the Monorail parts category, searching for Monorail, and
searching by the clip part number (2685), and I came up with nothing.  There is
one seller in the UK with an incomplete motor listed (it's missing one of the
clips that you're looking for) for $6.50, but S&H costs could make it more
worthwhile buying a full motor locally, depending on where you live.  That is,
of course, assuming noone has a dead motor available for cheap.