 Town / 4913
Re: 1592 - the story continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:18:53 GMT

The new Egypt variation is great, as is the New York City one that went up
after that.  My favorite detail in the Egypt one is the statue that has
become some Egyptian god.  I've also got to make that chariot some day.
It's such a simple yet nice design.
On the New York one, I've obviously seen the vehicles before, but they're
all great.  I like that he built it on a raised platform so the workers can
look down through a grate at some pipes or wires.

1592 really should be one of the next Legends.  What other set has inspired
so much fun among AFOLs?

Bruce