 Robotics / 22739
Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Juergen Stuber wrote:
Jon Gilchrist <robots@DEELEETEf3p.com> writes:
There are other stirrings that *something* is happening with
Mindstorms, but nobody seems to know what.

Can you tell us more about those stirrings?

There were two things Jake said during his speech at Brickfest.

1) Mindstorms is NOT dead.
2) The future of Mindstorms is not the 2.0

With the popularity of FLL, I find it very unlikely LEGO would stop making the
RCX.

However, again because of the FLL, I doubt they will make the huge jump many
AFoLs are hoping for.

Steve