 Robotics / 22747
Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:27:32 GMT

Rob Hendrix wrote:

For the closer future, I'd be interested what the hell is that strange
electric brick which will be contained in sets 4848 and 4849 ;-))))))

OK, I'll bite.  What's a 4848 and a 4849?

Don't know. Some (probably) RC controlled mechas. We'll see next year, I
hope.

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
http://www.kostky.org