  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?

(...) Sorry about that, I was just asking a hypothetical question, "what if" lego gave you a list of classics and asked you to pick one of them. I did however, pick a non space ship set, and that was the Blacktron Message intercept base. I tried, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: 1592 - the story continues

The new Egypt variation is great, as is the New York City one that went up after that. My favorite detail in the Egypt one is the statue that has become some Egyptian god. I've also got to make that chariot some day. It's such a simple yet nice (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

trimmed to lego.direct to reduce "noise level" (...) hopefully yes....but this is still too much of a broad assumption. Consideration and Actually coming out with a specific set are two different matters. (...) I like the term you initially used as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?

Using set numbers would make things a lot easier.... Though I bet 928 will win anyway :-P Duq "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0p6xt.74q@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  $Here’s the Deal$

-On Variants: (...) ‘VARIANTS’ -Are- going to happen… ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, :::But Someday::: And thus, I feel adamantly inclined to persuade TLG, and Lego Direct, to consider my supplication to have set # 375/6075 become (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2003) !

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: New way for LEGO to gauge interest in sets?

Lego, are you listening? This is perfect! Has Lego shared the breakdown to the Legends Poll? It's response should be a pretty good gauage as to the potential for this approach. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

(...) despite (...) The first floor might be without prototype so far. But the basement was much more complicated. I always loved this kind of building technique like done here in Legoland Billund: (URL) is in the end very similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 1.379)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Not so, because in ‘infinite-time’ anything is possible… Therefore it is to be expected in some shape or form “one-day.” (...) T’would be nice also… But I just choose Dark Gray cause it’s not as readily available as other colors. Plus, any (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  New way for LEGO to gauge interest in sets?

One of my other hobbies is borad games, especially what are commonly referred to as "German Games" and wargames. One of the U.S. game manufacturers, GMT, was having a hard time making ends meeet a few years ago, because new games weren't selling as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

Dear all! After only 4 hours of creative working time another MOC has been finished. This has been the first group work MOC (or maybe better OOC = Our Own Creation) since over 20 years for me. Klaus Dobisch, Andrew Stringer (from Birmingham) and me (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !!

beneke
(score: 1.379)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

Soooo many concepts… Sooo little time! Sorry to reply to my own post, BUT This notion of Multi-Color Mixin’ in “Variants” has got me thinking. You know how TLG has been neglecting Technic…well they could now re-issue old Technic sets under the guise (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) The only problem with Black-TRON! is when we make a change of the colors (the concept of this thread: legends with new colors) it won't be Black-TRON! anymore Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.379)

  Re: British Rail InterCity 125-ish (sarcasm warning!)

(...) Hi James maybe somebody around is willing to buy them? But those parts are in fact "quite" useless and you are for sure not the only one to have too much of them.... (...) of mine... (...) is the rounded waggon base. I think one can't do that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.379)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) haha... The bigger problem has been the bumping into each other when our ways had to cross. All of the floor in my appartment has been full with boxes of different lego bricks and we were ballancing through the few free spaces. Still having (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.378)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) [snip] (...) The rain gutters are a part of mine and no big invention: lots of my older models had them before - now my formerly big amount of round 1x1x1 in grey has been reduced evidently. I myself am glad about things like the mechanical (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.378)

  Fieseler Storch airplane MOC by Klaus 'eastpole' Dobisch

Hi all! At 1000steine.de there is just uploaded a new gallery: Klaus has built a cool Fieseler Storch observation airplane in WWII Africa Corps colours. Check it out under: (URL) have seen it in real live two days ago and it looked even better as (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.military)

beneke
(score: 1.378)

  Re: British Rail InterCity 125-ish

(...) [snip] (...) end) (...) I'm quite sure it has been from the ISCC - in the train theme: (URL) worth to take a closer look at.... My favorites in the train part have been the entry of John Neal and the "General Purpose" of Dieter. I was a little (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.378)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) Hi Frank, you have a sharp eye and detected it: those are black tiles on the sides of the windows (white 1x1 + both black 1x1 + 1x2). That has been a small part of mine: Never do a MOC without some snotting. Would be like a letter without (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.378)

  Re: British Rail InterCity 125-ish

(...) mouth. Never done a 8-wide so far). (...) agree: what about using 12V wheels to reduce the height?(ok, they have poor running behaviour and are without frame.) (...) That is the weakest point in that design. (...) What about "selfmade" (but (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.378)

  Re: LEGO(R) Caboose(?) from 1978 set 164

(...) the catalogue showed the passenger coach (which I have always seen as main model). If you build the passerger car you have no spares from the set left, but you have lots of them when you build the caboose. (...) There are some clever designs (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.378)

More:  Next Page >>