 General / 38025
Re: Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 04:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I am not much of space fan, even though I have a couple of space sets.
If Lego were to re-release them, then I would like to get them.

I picked the Galaxy Explorer out of the list of 5 sets available.  I really
like Classic Space sets, and never got a chance to collect them...

I wish more were added besides the "spaceships"

Sorry about that, I was just asking a hypothetical question,
"what if" lego gave you a list of classics and asked you
to pick one of them. I did however, pick a non space ship set,
and that was the Blacktron Message intercept base.

I tried, however, diversifying the list by giving at least
one set from every few years of space, for example galaxy
explorer from the beginning, starfleet voyager from the mid 80's
and of course later models such as the Message Intercept Base and
the Cosmic Fleet Voyager.

Yeah, I didn't want to throw in two blacktron sets. Then
people would think I was inclined to have some sort of edge
on the polls.

Well, thanks for voting in the poll anyway! For my next poll,
I'll probably try something different.

<<_Matt Hein_>>