 Trains / 16208
Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Dear all!

After only 4 hours of creative working time another MOC has been finished.

Smokin' fast!  I can smell the melting from the heat generated friction as
you rapidly click bricks.  Eee-uu.

haha...

The bigger problem has been the bumping into each other when our ways had to
cross. All of the floor in my appartment has been full with boxes of different
lego bricks and we were ballancing through the few free spaces.
Still having lots of bruises all over the body. That became even worse after
a few bottles of wine (the turbo for creativity) had been emptyed later in the
night. ;-)
(ok, that might be a little exaggerated)

Regards,

Ben

You can find the finished model (picture shooting from 1:00 am to 2:30 this
night) on my homepage:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/building/building.html

Wow: 750 site hits within 24 hours! There have to be much lurkers around
here.....