  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego WIndows Complaint (still)

The single biggest complaint I have about TLG is that unlike 40 years ago, today there is no "system" for windows. Yes they have 2x2 windows in white, 1x4x5 windows in black, and other sizes in other colors currently available. But there is no (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) What I find amusing is that I always thought I *couldn't* relate to dolls and houses and such. But when I look back at the toys I loved most: LEGO and my Star Wars action figures. (I couldn't play with Barbie, I hated Barbie from a young age (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Old sets

(...) You have a valid point here. While the older space sets probably wouldn't do well in the kid market, they would flourish as sets marketed for collectors. The concept of space, aliens, spaceships, etc has changed with our society as technology (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Eric Kingsley wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I know I'll prolly get lit up good for this, but here goes. Generally speaking, I don't see LEGO as being a toy sought out by girls. Now before you ignite the torches, let me explain. First, take an (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: brikwars...

(...) I think the NearMiss rules slowed us down, as we just about calculated where every near miss went. We also didn't play this rule correctly for the first part of the game. In most wargames I've played I'm used to a miss is a miss. Granted if (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  HUGE Auction, Train, Technic, Town and Pirates!

Hi, I know this is not the auction group, but I am posting here anyway. I have quite a few very good sets on eBay right now and will consider trading for the first day or two of the auction. I am interested in trading for Castle sets sealed in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) As a child, I don't think we (me and my sisters) sorted the LEGO at all, or at least not into more than a few bins (I just remembered my dad built a box with drawers and dividers which might have been for the LEGO), but then we didn't have all (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: CO BrikWars get together

(...) Yeah, those rules really need some fixing up, sorry about that. It wouldn't really work to use these rules in your current situation, because everybody has to do a lot of extra work adding points for you to field a TL3 army. The best solution, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Cows (and chickens and pigs and fruit oh boy!)

Greg, If you can get the scala spicy kitchen set for cheap (I think it's like 12 bucks at shop at home) you can get a roast bird piece with removable legs, and sausage links to sell to your bbq lovin' minifigs. I also lifted some Jam Jars for my (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.western)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Trading at Brickfest

Hi all, Ok,this is a little experiment. Last year, there was some buying and selling going on at BF, but I didn't get the impression it was so easy to find people to trade with. I don't think we have yet worked out any organised way for people to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

I dunno where to post this, but I just had to share my excitement. I had my first Find Of The Week in some time last week. Of course, that makes me wonder whether I should call it the Find Of The Week, Month, Or Whatever. Well, this is what (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Perspectives on a Lego Community Website

(...) It seems to me that if areas of the website could be editted/updated by individuals who don't necessarily have permissions to the overall format, the website would have a lot more of a community feel, and the burden on any one particular (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Fabuland Auction Update 2

Hi Everyone, I've decided to auction my collection of fabuland sets through rtl and lugnet. Anyone who bids will go onto the update list. All sets are piece complete in very good to excellent condition (some are mint in box) unless otherwise stated (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Fabuland Auction Update 3

Hi Everyone, I've decided to auction my collection of fabuland sets through rtl and lugnet. Anyone who bids will go onto the update list. All sets are piece complete in very good to excellent condition (some are mint in box) unless otherwise stated (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GGKnuE.8rt@lugnet.com... (...) Of course I don't "need" a 4558. But I desire one. But I won't pay secondary prices. I have a budget and have many priorities in life that are way (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  New Castle? Huzzah!

So I've gone and looked (as I'm sur eall of you have) at the new catalog scans on brickshelf. What can I say? It looks like Castle is on the upswing after FK. (In deference to Mike, I'm not including Ninja as part of Castle. 8) ) Of course my final (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Fabuland Collection Auction Update 1

Hi Everyone, I've decided to auction my collection of fabuland sets through rtl and lugnet. Anyone who bids will go onto the update list. All sets are piece complete in very good to excellent condition (some are mint in box) unless otherwise stated (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) A general musing: "And here", says I to myself, "a Captain named 'Ahnee' and his crew named the 'Dipwads' all on a ship named the 'Nasal Avenger', meeting a guy named 'Spiff' who found a donut shop on an asteroid that reminded me, as I believe (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

I picked up the 'Dragon Tower' Duplo Castle set (4776) today at LLCA and it is a very nice set. I was worried that I would not like them, that they would be "to MBish". While they do have a hint of "MBish" to it - it is still a very cool set and the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: The War That Never Ends

(...) Well, no, the Barbary Pirates were like cockroachs. They hung around for quite some time despite numerous people trying to wipe them out. Once the Pax Brittanica began they were finally surpressed (another parallel for your example with the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>