  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Castle 2000 comments/ Name and Price guesses

Here's my guess for names and prices as well as a few comments; 4806 Rolling Thunder 6.00 6026 King's Guard 6.00 6032 Raging Bull Catapult 12.00 6091 Lion's Breath Manor 80.00 6094 The Lion's Head Lockup 15.00 6095 The King's Practiceground 25.00 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Question on Tan Peasants

Hello, I was wondering what the opinions are on tan peasants, personally I think lego should make Tan Peasants for their new castle line. They would look more realistic. I know I am going to have made stickers that are precut using the gray peasant (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: definition of SPUD (was Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com)

[snipped .belville and .faq] (...) I like the way the U can stand for all of these things. Poetic overloading of the meaning. :) (...) Especially the US cannons. Talk about useless and decorative. SPUD-ness is in the eye of the beholder. For some (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

Well I will not be able to update my site for a couple of weeks but I quickly took a few pictures of the Stable I have been working on to go with my inn. I have not created a page for this yet and I don't really have time to get into details but I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Lets Vote

(...) Its amazing what a person can remember over four years. Flatfoot Thompson is the guy with the red shirt. The poker guy is named Dewey Cheatem. The one in black is Black Bart. (...) I don't know, I've never seen the European ones. (...) The (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.western)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: part database issues I have had to deal with

(...) The LDraw numbers aren't "always right", but new part files go through a serious review process before being published. There is a lot of discussion about this on ldraw.cad.dev. Also, the number stamped on parts isn't always right. This can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Harry Potter (CofS) and monster sets good for new elements

....and improved ones too... :) The Chamber of Secrets has the phoenix, Ginny's red hair (in the straight, parted look), Gilderoy Lockhart pinkish suit, and blonde coiffed hair, not to forget the awesome printed serpent shield, and serpent wall (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  EB E-117 Mastodon

Mladen says the Eastern Block needs to pick up speed. Well, the Eastern Block thinks Mladen should pick up his ticket to Gulag #22-54n. Presenting the Eastern Block E-117 Mastodon APC: (URL) Designed to compliment and work with the E-34 Elefant, the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX) !

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Brikwars questions

These have probably already been asked, but anyway... 1. Champions. They move twice as far as normal trooper and I read elsewhere (supernatural power I think) that when a unit's move is doubled they get an extra attack. Does this mean that champions (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Things needed for the shows

(...) Hey, no fair. Your ideas have pictures. Nice pictures though. What 4x4x6 part are you talking about? What set is it in? I think I know what you’re talking about but I’m not sure on which set it’s in. Star Wars? They used to be in the old bulk (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: When the world was young - thoughts

(...) Woohoo! Can't wait to see the writeup :) [I just want to see mention of the spear that Joe managed to grab] (...) I think I'm pretty free... I have to find out what's going on for the last weekend in May (I may be busy), but otherwise I don't (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Rarest Regular Lego Part....

(...) Snip (...) end Snip What about the Dragon wand that was mentioned some time ago in the castle forum, if I recall correctly, there was someone supposed to be working for LEGO that claimed to have some kind of wand that was going to be used in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  what new sets would you want?

Hi all, In the very unlikely (IMO) event that Lego would release new sets, what would you look for? Mostly I would like a wider variety of townspeople (including women) and daily life stuff. On this last, the general store in Gold City junction (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  4x2ReVu: 6042 Dungeon Hunters

The Vorgem Marshes have swallowed yet another group of victims! This time a small wagon carrying farm workers was found run off the county roadway, axle deep in the smelly swampland with nary a sole in sight. Clearly the Gobragee Beast still lives (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!

(...) Assuming you meant "funding", well, politicians make lots of noises about that but invariably don't bite the hand they feed themselves with. It's pretty much legalized bribery as long as you jump through the right hoops. It's really up to the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  GWLTC Train Display

The Great Western LEGO Train Club (GWLTC) is displaying a 15m (59ft) long train layout in the STEAM Museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon all this weekend (7-8 October 2006). (URL) display will be in the great hall beside the museum's (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: General Box #1 Log

Name: Frank Filz Place: Cary, North Carolina. (Raleigh/Durham aka Research Triangle Park) Occupation: Software Engineer Date: 8/2/1999 received from Mike Walsh, will ship to Mookie (Tamyra Teed) 8/5/1999. Color added to box: I didn't have anything (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

(...) Josh Wedin proposed the idea of having the Medieval Marketplace in the center of the town square. If the makers of MM want to be here, they are welcome. 128 x 128 is a very large area which can accomodate many activities. Town Squares were (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  trading

Hello all I am in need of some castle sets and I was seeing if any one would like to trade HP for it. Please note that some of my instructions have rips and I don't have any of the original boxes. Heres what I have, 4709 Hogwarts™ Castle (not sure (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Mike, you "absolutely" missed the point. Everything you wrote is reasonable, except for the last two, but to my knowledge there is not a consensus on what is reasonable. If I'm to believe that all parts in (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>