 Castle / 626
625  |  627
Subject:
Question on Tan Peasants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 15:01:21 GMT

Hello,

I was wondering what the opinions are on tan peasants, personally I think lego
should make Tan Peasants for their new castle line. They would look more
realistic. I know I am going to have made stickers that are precut using the
gray peasant image and have it made in tan so I can place the stickers on any
tan fig and wholla instant tan peasant. I was thinking of using the gray ones
for brick builders?

Anyway maybe if TLG Reads these post they can get some opinions on these types
of issues.

Doyle

Also having stickers made for shields and horse bardards (covers) so I can
make my own unique crest :-)