  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 881 – 900 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Does age affect value?

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message <1D0812CAE3E7D2118BC...G-NE01>... (...) It would depend on the parts. From my perspective, for the most part, the only standard bricks for which older would get me to pay anything more for would be old pre-tube (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal) !

old, bricks
(score: 2.526)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fr145s.IqG@lugnet.com... (...) Whenever I go home and dig through my brothers' collection (there are a lot of my old parts mixed in with his - as I rebuild sets I go through his bins to find (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.525)

  Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks"

(...) (pulls an old, worn 1st edition DMG from the bookshelf in his office) I quote... Machicolation: This is a stone projection which moves the battlement out over the outer face of the wall. It has spaces in the stone flooring which allow missiles (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.525)

  Re: Palm Tree Junior

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) that (...) tree (...) shaping (...) new (...) HORRIBLE (...) If you want people to buy LEGO kits as opposed to your competitors toys, then you need to add value - the values of LEGO are summed up in the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.525)

  MANPOWER SALE!! 20% OFF

Spring is here!! The yard needs mowing, garage needs cleaning out, flowers need planting, car needs washing....etc....et......etc.... Get the extra manpower and helping hands you need with a 20% off all minifigs at Brick w/o Mortar for the next 5 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.525)

  Re: Gary's One Shell Plaza

(...) Thanks Susan! What really surprised me was the first picture of the top of the real One Shell Plaza. It looks like the windows on each floor are made of those white LEGO 1x4x2 railing pieces that were in recent bucket sets. I have over 100 of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.525)

  Re: LEGO name branding (was: Re: Stuff I'd like to see...)

(...) I mean that LEGO desperately needs (IMHO) to break the association with "lego" or "legos" meaning any old random kind of plastic building bricks to the average consumer -- not that it necessarily needs to break the association between the name (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.525)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

I asked my little brother about the gears. He knows we still have them but they're buried somewhere deep in the recesses of Knobhead. This sounds like a job for Johnny Thunder... It's entirely possible that it's from a European set. My aunt, if I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.524)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) You're right. I should up the lego brick count. In current rules, you get a brick every time a minifig visits, and 3 for every property you've visited at the end of a round. So, for the first round, you'd receive 12 bricks. The longer the game (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

old, bricks
(score: 2.524)

  Re: lego in the toy hall of fame

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message ... (...) that in (...) One thing that the article mentions is: "The brick with eight cylinders in the underside was introduced in 1958." When did they phase the old 3x5 and 2x9 bricks out? I've been wanting them (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.524)

  All hail Brasso!

Man, when I think of the amount of time I spent on the ufo quarter circles, with rubbing alcohol and gum erasers, and Brasso would have taken the decal of in 2-3 minutes. I have tried it, and it works great! I would not use Q-Tips, though. I tried (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.524)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) there are other advantages for fire fortress! ~ nicest selection of drk grey basic bricks ~ 16x16 brown baseplate ~ 2 brown chains (look rusty) ~ net ~ beard element w/ an old ninja head so cool you won't want to cover it up with the beard. ~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.523)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Hi Gary, that's really interesting. I hadn't heard of those bricks before (and I'm a quite new Lugnet reader, so I missied your old post). Thanks for posting it again! Regards, Ben (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.523)

  Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

Hi all, We loved the multi-story downtown buildings from Sunday, and may try to build one. I think they would look very cool on the NRMA layout. In that spirit, we would like to offer any/all of our collection of town buildings/vehicles for the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

old, bricks
(score: 2.523)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) NMRA (...) Ha! That would defiantly be a switch for sure. To get into the show I told them we'd fit into any space they gave us. They ended up giving me an area 6' x 20', so we ran a real long and narrow layout. At least for the next show (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.522)

  I just died and went to lego heaven...

...Or in other words, I just visited the MIT media lab. Words fail me, but I'll try and decribe what I saw... -Lt pink, dk pink, green, and brown bricks by the bin -Bins upon bins of grey bricks -even more bins... with plates this time -tens of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

old, bricks
(score: 2.522)

  Lego 6066 Camouflaged Output MIB 1987 Castle

This old lego castle is a very excellent set. It comes complete with figures and all bricks. Please bid! (URL) wilkes family (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.522)

  Re: OLD doors question

(...) Did someone say CLASSIC DOORS?......... you'll be sorry you asked.... OK here's my take on them. I have about 300 of these (140 red, 120 white and 40 yellow). I also have the very earliest doors from 1957 in both red and white from a 1957 (no (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.522)

  Re: Stuff I'd like to see...

(...) Hmm. From my experience, they don't HAVE to adapt the kids to lego. I baby-sit two 5 y/o twins every Friday afternoon, so I get to see what other kids think about lego. These kids have both "dad's old lego" (1) and new sets (among others: Sith (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.522)

  Re: Disney

(...) The chassis on Mickey's car is a MODIFIED Fabuland Chassis - it doesn't have the tow point on the nose (and I assume on the rear either). The Fence piece (picket) is definitely new. The lamppost is classic FL - but I think the house parts are (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

old, bricks
(score: 2.522)

More:  Next Page >>