 General / 16314
16313  |  16315
Subject:
All hail Brasso!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:25:10 GMT

Man, when I think of the amount of time I spent on the ufo quarter circles,
with rubbing alcohol and gum erasers, and Brasso would have taken the decal
of in 2-3 minutes.

I have tried it, and it works great!

I would not use Q-Tips, though.  I tried one on a blue insectoid wing, to
reach the tight places, and I guess the paper "rod" in the swab scratched a
bit...but the one I used an old tshirt on looks perfect.

Seems to work on regular bricks and translucent with no problems...give it a
try!

Rob