 General / 16313
Re: Check out this new classic Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:16:00 GMT

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote:

...Hmmmm so its basically a whole new mountain type baseplate? How
tall are the 'steps'?

3 bricks, and 6 bricks.  Sloped sides (1x3 slope), just like the castle/pirate
baseplates are.

...Excellent... They kind of looked that high, but not quite. I was
afraid they were going to 4 hi or some other such silliness :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160