 General / 16270
Re: Check out this new classic Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 22:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Powell writes:
In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
It is always refreshing to see new Classic tubs. While the top baseplate
looks pretty nice, it would be a storage nightmare if you purchased a bunch
of them.

I have about 20 of them :)  They are priced at around 25 CDN, with Zellers
being the only canadian retailer to carry them.  Set # is 4291, and they
contain a good assortment of bits.  Don't know when they will be released in
the US, but it is good, because I need more of them.

I saw them at the Bay around Christmas as well.

(relevant to note that the lid and the baseplate aren't 1 piece, as the
'storage nightmare' comment above seems to imply - it's a standard tub lid,
and a generic raised baseplate)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/