 General / 16273
Re: Check out this new classic Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 22:50:30 GMT

R2 wrote:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=4291
Does anyone know how much this will cost or when it is available?

This was available in Canada from about November 1999 onwards, although
all had disappeared by the beginning of Feb 2000 in this area
(Vancouver, BC). There are several versions of an inventory for it
available in the lugnet.db.inv (I think) group. It has 750 or so pieces,
and cost $24.99 CN (about $17.25 US).

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page: