 General / 16272
Re: LEGO mention in STERN magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 22:40:58 GMT

Use translator.go.com or something like that to translate from german

http://www.stern.de/webguide/webreporter/lifestyle/2000/03/07/lego.html

"At the sight of Ben's " LEGO Millennium Falcon " rise old Lego hare the tears
into the eyes. Such a work of art plastic stones burl-filled by spaceship from
wanted to sketch to everyone already times. But who has already so many grey
stones?"

Yeah, that translator's pretty good. When I first saw Ben's Falcon, my reaction
was "Scheiße, I did wishing I had already that many grey stones!"

Josh Spaulding
josh_spaulding@hotmail.com