 General / 16334
Re: All hail Brasso!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:00:50 GMT

Did you wash them with soap and water afterwards?  I had a sense there was
an oily resdiue on them, so I wshed them.

----------
In article <38CD5CB9.1D54@aol.com>, Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote:

Robert M. Dye wrote:
[snip]
[Brasso] Seems to work on regular bricks and translucent with no • problems...give it a
try!

When I tried it on some clear pieces it removed the fine
scratches OK, but it left the pieces cloudier than
they previously were.  Does anyone have any solution
to this problem?

/Eric McCarthy/