 General / 16337
Re: All hail Brasso!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 00:42:22 GMT

The clouding up is actually supposed to happen.

If you read the directions, you are supposed to apply it and then buff it
off after it dries.  It is intended mainly as a polish, but we happen to use
it to clean and remove dirt and other stuff.

Anyhow, once you are done cleaning, it is very difficult to get all of the
liquid off of the piece.  After a few minutes, it dries into a cloudy scum.
Now, you just buff it off with a clean cloth and the part looks as good as
new!

Brad
Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote in message
Robert M. Dye wrote:
[snip]
[Brasso] Seems to work on regular bricks and translucent with no • problems...give it a
try!

When I tried it on some clear pieces it removed the fine
scratches OK, but it left the pieces cloudier than
they previously were.  Does anyone have any solution
to this problem?

/Eric McCarthy/