  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 581 – 600 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How rare is...

That sounds like one of the old (pre-technic) 2x4 bricks. "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message news:G6w7wr.E83@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1

Gary Istok: What about the old green 2*4 roof bricks my grandparents have? They look roughly like this from the side: |\ |\ Despite the look of the ASCII art, the dimensions are the same as of a 2*4 brick. The sloped side is "wigly" like a tiled(?) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??

(...) Anders, those 1949 era bricks (only 2x2 and 2x4 would have been made that year)... did not have any LEGO identification on them. From 1949-52 there was no LEGO logo on the studs, and none on the underside. From 1952-55 there was no LEGO logo (...) (12 years ago, 30-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

I've made a few LED 'bricks, and am about to make some more like "Flashing towers" with some of the ??name?? tapered cones and transparent small round tops. 330 Ohms is my pick; plenty bright at about 20 Ma for most LEDs and dims nicely with "Set (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

Thanks Jason and Kevin (and all)! It's amazing at how complex early LEGO really is. If you look at how even today old gray and old brown elements still show up in new sets mixed in with the old... I call that an anomaly (something that is not what (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: RCX on beyond 2000 (old show??)

<snip snip> (...) The bricks aren't any brand, the studs appear to be blank. It is a pretty cool commercial though. See also the 'AT&T Commercial' thread. (I would post a link if I knew how from my newsreader.) (...) Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Macaroni and corrugated bricks

About Macaroni: I've done some pricing of these - the most common colors (light and dark grey, green) range anywhere from $.25 to $.75 each piece The rarest color would be the old transparent (clear) bricks from the early incarnation. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Advice needed, Lego Imagination Center, Minneapolis

(...) My Nonlego Wife take the time to pack cups??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! Your a funny guy Ted! Actually she did ok. She fit 104 1x8 old dark grey bricks and 20 1x2 sand green bricks in one large cup. When she got home I repacked it and found room (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Mecha Fun

What is your name? Eric Sophie aka, Legomaster, Biomechanical Bricks How old are you? 33, 34 in July. Really. What does real life mean for you? Living, learning, evloving my mental state. Showing kindness. Being understanding. Hitting the gas and (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: The Red Ghost

Hey, i don't know if this is real, but I have a bunch of the old Cellulose Acetate bricks from the 50s-60s, and some of them are white with little swirls and bits of red in them. Is it possible that they could be swirls? If they are, are they worth (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

Sonnich, I agree, there isn't anything that can be done about these skewed bricks. One thing I was thinking about using them for was for the roof of a medieval house or castle, where imperfect roofs are to be expected (irregular slate or stone (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Rare Classic LEGO Window variations

I just got an very old LEGO set in the mail from Germany last weekend. It was the old 1950's version of the Town Plan. It is set "#700 mit Inhalt" (with contents), and is in a large wooden box with a 2 piece sliding lid that has the 1950's Town Plan (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Thousands of elements auction

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition to the bidders via email. I am offering the elements listed (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

I don't know if Gary is aware of this, but Clark Stephens has set up many photo galleries on Brickshelf that feature many old sets and bricks. I have used it on occasion to verify old stuff: (URL) takes a while to click thru everything to find all (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  How Old Are They?

I recently purchased a box lot of Legos at an acution. They came with pieces and instruction for set # 545, Conveyor Station, a 1973 set. With them were over a hundred bricks that were unusual. The Lego lettering on the studs is not in italic (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) I'm right with ya onboard the "I Hate Scratches" bandwagon. Over the years, I've always thought scratches were caused only by bricks against bricks. When I got the whole M:Tron™ collection for Xmas '90, I kept those trans-neon-green pieces in (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  93 year old volunteer

While doing some year-end reading, I came across an article of a 93 year old man who uses LEGO© bricks to teach gifted kids in school. Please see the following link to the article in this actuarial magazine. (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Bulk parts at Legoland California

Sorry if this is old news, but I've been out of the lego loop for a while. I recently returned to Montana from a trip to California (look for a place to live), so of course one of the first stops was Carlsbad to buy a year's pass. While at the park, (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Thousands of elements auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition to the bidders via email. I am offering the elements listed (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Finding Lego

(...) LOL! I'd rather step on a soccerball in the middle of the night than a brick! I've drawn blood doing that. I'm so glad I'm not the only mother who gave her two-year-old System bricks. People used to look at me like, "are you *trying* to give (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

More:  Next Page >>