 Marketplace / Appraisal / 147
Re: Macaroni and corrugated bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:29:10 GMT

About Macaroni:

I've done some pricing of these - the most common colors (light and dark grey,
green) range anywhere from $.25 to $.75 each piece

The rarest color would be the old transparent (clear) bricks from the early
incarnation. I don't remember set numbers offhand....

I would guess that black, white, and yellow were the next rarest colors

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey,

I'd be interested in market values for macaroni and corrugated bricks. Also,
what colors are most expensive?

TIA,
-Shiri