 General / 7564
Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:17:46 GMT

Gary Istok:

What about the old green 2*4 roof bricks my grandparents
have?

They look roughly like this from the side:

  |\
   |\

Despite the look of the ASCII art, the dimensions are the
same as of a 2*4 brick. The sloped side is "wigly" like a
tiled(?) roof.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --