 General / 7672
Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:36:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
Today's topic is Regular LEGO Sloped Bricks from 1958-1972. • <snipped excellent dissertation>
Gary Istok

I'm messing about with some ideas for upcoming projects, and this is an
excellent opportunity to ask a question which one of them sort-of hinges on:

Has there ever been/how available are: white roof peak bricks (both slopes)?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/