 General / 7568
Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:42:13 GMT

Jacob,

I have never heard of green Lego slopes with a "wiggly" slope before.
Are they LEGO?  Do they have the word LEGO on top of the studs?  If not,
then that should answer your question.  Rob, have you ever heard of
these?

Gary Istok

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Gary Istok:

What about the old green 2*4 roof bricks my grandparents
have?

They look roughly like this from the side:

  |\
   |\

Despite the look of the ASCII art, the dimensions are the
same as of a 2*4 brick. The sloped side is "wigly" like a
tiled(?) roof.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --