 General / 7588
Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 11:57:59 GMT

Gary Istok:

Jacob,

I have never heard of green Lego slopes with a "wiggly" slope before.
Are they LEGO?

AFAIK. They are with the LEGO, and both my parents and my
grandparents say they are LEGO. I must admit that I have
never checked them for a LEGO imprint. I will do that next
time I have a chance.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --