  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3781 – 3800 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ministeck building bricks

Those who ever visited (URL) my webpage> probably noticed that I used to make mosaics with material from the German manufacturer "ministeck". I recently visited (URL) website> to check out their new models, and guess what: they now have building (...) (16 years ago, 4-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.677)

  Escher Hands (was Re: Gone soft...)

Hey Y'all: Okay, I tried to get something close to the Escher drawing hands that are drawing each other into existence, the results can be seen here: (URL) was a little disappointed with the resulting render for several reasons. One thing was that I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.677)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) I agree. A whole bunch of trees aren't much good if you don't have enough bricks to build a building around which to put your trees. (...) Oh, I don't know that I agree with this statement. To my eye, the color looks somewhat like faded old (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.677)

  Diary of a sorting man

The last few weeks I've been sorting. In a bad way. Before rtlToronto9, I started sorting out pieces. It made Technic building so easy, especially to get what you needed when you were trying to assemble something you had in mind. It also made (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 0.677)

  Dogfighters 2137: Verdant Fern and an automobile

(3 URLs) BS> Hi all, I sort of accidentally came up with a new 'subtheme' recently which I've dubbed (URL) Dogfighters 2137> and where the aesthetic is a little bit art deco, a little bit retro future and a little bit WWII. It's rare for me to stick (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, FTX) !

old
(score: 0.676)

  Re: train idea book

"Lester Witter" <witter@erim-int.com> wrote in message news:Go8Btz.6yw@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) to be (...) instruction (...) There is no doubt that some of the parts (specifically the classic yellow windows and the red train (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) What is wrong with the plastic sheet roof has everything to do with the tactile feel of the brick. These plastic sheets should never replace bricks when its possible to do the same thing with some other kind of brick form, even if they have to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Which Lego Cad book do you recommend?

Hello all My names Chris and I'm brand new to the Lego modeling community. I've just begun with the LDraw software and editors like MLCad,Leocad, LDD and SD 3D but of course am full of questions and a bit of frustration too. I saw these two books (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.676)

  Re: 2002 Sets at Cary K-Mart

(...) I stopped by there this evening and picked up three Racers sets and an Alpha Team set. The new Racers are much better than the previous run. They're close to 10 cent a part, though you get a lot of wheels and the mini pullback motor. Of course (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

old, bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer

(...) True. But then again, where we stand on an issue depends on what we build; I don't build roofs. I agree wholeheartedly that a complete slope system--all the parts available in the old red and black sets, in new colors--is highly desirable and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Kuranda Scenic Rail Rake

(6 URLs) BS gallery> Hi all, Some of you may remember seeing my QR 1720 class loco (URL) posted here> in CAD and brick form. I've always had a goal of designing (URL) the rake> for it and finally found the time, ideas and bricks to make it reality. (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

(...) Yeah! That IS the problem with colors. You can adjust so many settings, that on an other monitor it looks completely different. I am using WinXP with a ATI Radeon 9250 and a TFT Benq monitor. So far I can see windows does not provide a (...) (16 years ago, 19-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Re: Repost, for the benefit of those on newsreaders

(...) While almost half of the American population agrees with you, a little more than half felt otherwise. And, here soon, someone else will have to handle this mess. And, you are correct, this is a mess. What would really go far in cleaning it up (...) (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.676)

  Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

For the last several weeks, I have been part of group of people working to fill in the colors that are missing from LDconfig.ldr, and basically, make sure the entire contents of the file are correct and laid out properly. There are a lot of colors (...) (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Re: LEGO Powered Boat Race

(...) Fair enough... you mean one where you can use modified bricks for water-tight enclosures? I really would love to move into the even riskier option of true submarines... Or do you mean the modified *combat* class, that allows (nay, encourages!) (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.boats)

bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Re: Ministeck building bricks

(...) Hi Maarten! Thanks for this exciting news! Looking at the samples on their webpage, I conclude that the sets are part of a family of non-LEGO and non-Mega Bloks clones, including Coko, Oxford, and Best-Lock, among many others. My knowledge of (...) (16 years ago, 4-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.676)

  Re: Phoenix Area Meeting?

How odd - my user profile page has my correct (new) email address (yahoo.com), but the one that show's up here is the old (dead) one. BTW - I have these newsgroups msgs (arizona) emailed to me, and when I tried to reply to you via email, I got a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

old, bricks
(score: 0.676)

  New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

(URL) Bloobit Mecha Gallery> ==== New member of the Biomechanical Bricks family! Completed November 2008. Brother to the (URL) Grelnix>, 18 pounds 36 inches tall. Started summer of 2008. (URL) Features: • Two pilots, (URL) 1 in the head> and (URL) 1 (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.675)

  Re: Mars mission IV

(...) presentation, of a very novel hack to the RCX. Note that while he used non-LEGO technology (the LEGO solar cells, while robust, have a really poor power-to-weight ratio, and his "energy can" beats the pants off batteries for this sort of (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.675)

  Re: N&W J-class steam locomotive

(...) ... (...) Thank you Cale, you're too kind. I just wish I was at BW long enough to get a decent photo of our two N&W engines side by side. Indeed, I plan on featuring shots of the running gear off of the locomotive in the forthcoming RB (...) (16 years ago, 15-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.675)

More:  Next Page >>