 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2903
Re: Ministeck building bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:47:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   Those who ever visited my webpage probably noticed that I used to make mosaics with material from the German manufacturer “ministeck”.
I recently visited their website to check out their new models, and guess what: they now have building bricks, too. The plastic bricks fit on LEGO and Megabl***s.
Check out the models for 2009.

Hi Maarten! Thanks for this exciting news! Looking at the samples on their webpage, I conclude that the sets are part of a family of non-LEGO and non-Mega Bloks clones, including Coko, Oxford, and Best-Lock, among many others. My knowledge of these brands isn’t as complete as it could be, so I’m going to mention your post on The Bloks Forum to see if anyone there has further insights.

Thanks for the information!

Dave!